Saturday, March 26, 2005

Purim

I celebrated Purim and heard the Megillah at the Chabbad house in Mumbai. A speedy Megillah reading, was followed by a magician that played with fire, noshes and homentashin, a Fiddler on the Roof (me!), and a raffle.

There were almost 50 people there by dinner time. I won a picture frame in the raffle. Hmm.. it will be hard to choose one of the hundreds of pictures that I've taken here so far! I hope to upload more pictures for everyone to see soon, on my website: www.yoshistyle.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOSH! how's it going man? i got your website info from brandon (on thefacebook haha). how is india? i bet it's great! which city did u go to again? bombay? by the way, hot black and white photos of u ;) what's your email address? sorry, my mind is sporatic (exam week and all)...write back soon! (thechosn6@aol.com)

chai tea